Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the salon/client to ensure complete customer satisfaction to the end user in relationship to all Hair ADK, LLC.products. This would include but is not limited to the consultation, selection of product, application of product and any advice or counsel given regarding the said product.
1. Hair ADK, LLC. may use a number of qualified carriers including but not limited to Fed-Ex, USPS, or UPS. We cannot guarantee the service of these carriers and as a result cannot be held liable for lost, late or damaged packages. If you have an issue with delivery please call 1.800.554.0890 and a customer service representative will file a claim with the respective carrier.
2. Orders received before 1:00 pm PST will ship the same business day. Orders received after 1:00 pm PST will ship the following business day. Please note that business days refer to Monday – Friday and exclude all legal holidays.
3. US Mail doesn’t offer tracking numbers. You assume all risk for any lost or damaged packages when choosing this option.
· Color swatch viewing; Computer monitors display colors differently; size, resolution, and brand vary. When ordering specific colors, please email or call our customer service department. We highly recommend ordering a color ring that has all of our colors and are the same colors as the hair you will receive.
· Important: Hair ADK, LLC. will not be held responsible for any damages caused to the client’s hair during and and/or after the application process. All stylists and consumers agree to use Hair ADK, LLC products at their own risk.
We are commitment to the privacy of our clients.
This notice applies to information collected or submitted to Hair ADK, LLC. On some pages, you may order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
1. Acquisition of Information: We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy: We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures: We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties: We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
6. Contact: We will contact you with a newsletter and offerings only from our company and always offer an opt out option if you wish to no longer want to be on our list.